Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail Bites
- Place shrimp in large, deep skillet in a single layer; add beer, garlic and salt.
- Turn heat to medium. Slowly poach shrimp 10 minute, turning shrimp after 5 minutes, until just cooked through. (Beer will be just reaching a simmer at this point). Remove shrimp with slotted spoon to bowl and cool. Bring beer and garlic to a boil; boil 8 minutes, or until reduced to 3 Tablespoons, skimming surface once or twice. Strain into a bowl. Add garlic and mash; cool.
- Add chiles, adobo sauce, mayonnaise, chili sauce, red onion, orange zest and juice, and chopped cilantro to beer mixture; whisk dressing until blended.
- Cut shrimp into 2 or 3 pieces each and add to dressing; toss to coat.
- To serve top tortilla chips with shredded lettuce and shrimp mixture. Garnish with diced avocado and a cilantro leaf.