Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Chipotle Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over the shrimp in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from the plastic bag and reserve the marinade.
- Thread the shrimp, pineapple chunks, onion, and bell peppers on the skewers.
- Grill or broil for 8 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing with the reserved marinade.