I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 3/4 cup marinade over the shrimp in a large sealable plastic bag.
- 2Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove shrimp from the plastic bag and reserve the marinade.
- 4Thread the shrimp, pineapple chunks, onion, and bell peppers on the skewers.
- 5Grill or broil for 8 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing with the reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: