Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
- 1 cup chipotle-flavored marinade, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over the shrimp in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from the plastic bag and reserve the marinade.
- Thread the shrimp, pineapple chunks, onion, and bell peppers on the skewers.
- Grill or broil for 8 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing with the reserved marinade.