Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is,imho, the nearly perfect recipe. It is easy, delicious and beautiful to look at. It came from Bon Appetit RSVP section and was from a restaurant in British Columbia called Tapa Bar.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skilled over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and cipotles and saute 2 minutes.
- Add wine and parsely, cook until shrimp are just opague in center (about two minutes). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of chilled butter and stir until melted.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
These were so good! We had them tonight and they came together very easily and were consumed very quickly! After I removed the shrimp to a platter I added a thinly sliced white onion ,extra Tbl of butter,and an extra splash of white wine to the pan. We layered the chipotle shrimp with sauted onion in flour and corn tortillas and topped them with diced avocado and a squeeze of lime. Thanks for sharing it with us Vicki!
Excellent! Took this to a Thanksgiving dinner and everyone raved!They "gobbled" down every last shrimp. I made 1 1/2 times the recipe and topped it with a little extra parsley. Nothing this good should be sooo easy. This recipe goes into my "Book of Special Tricks". Thanks Vicki.
Great prawns. I used mostly olive oil with just a touch of butter. We loved this. So easy, so good.