Recipe by Nisrine
Delicious baked sweet potatoes with a kick, inspired by the one and only Bobby Flay. I have made these for dinenr and everybody LOVED them.
Top Review by loof
This is a great potato dish! The spicy chipotle goes well with the richness of the sweet potatoes. I made half of the recipe in 2 individual ramekins and that worked well. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle chile
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/8-inch slices
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the heavy cream and chipotle puree until well combined.
- Season the sweet potatoes with salt and pepper. Layer the sweet potatoes in a 6x8–inch baking pan. Drizzle with 5 tablespoons of the chipotle-cream mixture. Repeat with the remaining sweet potatoes and cream mixture to form 3 to 4 layers. Cover with foil paper and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 45 minutes.