1/2 Photos of Chipotle Rice Bowl
Chef #365101's Note:
I put this together after I decided to make yummy cilantro rice. I crave Chipotle at home, so here it is! Awesome to suit any gluten-free diet or vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and salt to a boil.
- 2Add rice and stir.
- 3Simmer for 20 minutes covered.
- 4Add juice of a lime and cilantro and mix. Cover till ready to serve.
- 5Towards the end of the 20 minute rice, start the vegetables.
- 6Heat olive oil on medium heat.
- 7Add sliced peppers and onions.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Sauté for 7-10 minutes till almost stir-fried brown.
- 10In nice sized bowl, add rice 1st, then hot vegetables on top, next add shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g