The chipotle raspberry marinade is actually labeled in the grocery store as "Chipotle Raspberry Sauce" and is found in the marinade section! Recipezaar would not accept it listed in the ingredients unless listed as follows! I served with cornbread and homemade raspberry butter. Veggie on the side was steamed green beans. Hope you enjoy.
- 3 lbs pork roast
- 8 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 15 ounces raspberry chipotle sauce (either store bought or your own recipe)
- Place pork roast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle roast with dry onion soup mix and pat soup mix into the pork roast.
- Pour Chipotle Raspberry Sauce on top of roast.
- Be sure to use the whole jar and coat the whole top and sides of roast.
- I have a brand new fabulous crock pot so the timing may be different on yours: Set crock pot on low for 6-7 hours and on high for 3. I set mine the first time on high for 4 and was a little dry. I like my pork medium well though! So 3 hours on high worked for me.