Recipe by BFit4U
The chipotle raspberry marinade is actually labeled in the grocery store as "Chipotle Raspberry Sauce" and is found in the marinade section! Recipezaar would not accept it listed in the ingredients unless listed as follows! I served with cornbread and homemade raspberry butter. Veggie on the side was steamed green beans. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Tru2Tex
Quick, easy and rave reviews from the family - just a hair spicy for younger kids, but they liked it enough to eat it anyway. And I didn't have onion soup mix on hand, so I just used a savory spice mix to add similar depth. I set my 15-yr-old crock pot on low for 6.5 hours and the 2 tenderloins all but fell apart. Served it with mac-n-cheese and green beans. Yum!
- 3 lbs pork roast
- 8 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 15 ounces raspberry chipotle sauce (either store bought or your own recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork roast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle roast with dry onion soup mix and pat soup mix into the pork roast.
- Pour Chipotle Raspberry Sauce on top of roast.
- Be sure to use the whole jar and coat the whole top and sides of roast.
- I have a brand new fabulous crock pot so the timing may be different on yours: Set crock pot on low for 6-7 hours and on high for 3. I set mine the first time on high for 4 and was a little dry. I like my pork medium well though! So 3 hours on high worked for me.