1/1 Photo of Chipotle Ranch Popcorn
A spicy and delicious popcorn! This came from the Popcorn Board. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 tablespoon) package ranch dressing mix (2 tbls.=1 oz.)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper, to taste (or chili powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- cooking spray (or butter or margarine)
- 1Stir together ranch salad dressing mix, chipotle pepper and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- 2Lightly spray popcorn with cooking spray. If you wish you could drizzle the popcorn with melted butter or margarine.
- 3Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix over popcorn; toss and serve.
- 4Store remaining seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Ranch Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix