Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A spicy and delicious popcorn! This came from the Popcorn Board. Enjoy!
- 1 (2 tablespoon) package ranch dressing mix (2 tbls.=1 oz.)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper, to taste (or chili powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- cooking spray (or butter or margarine)
- Stir together ranch salad dressing mix, chipotle pepper and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- Lightly spray popcorn with cooking spray. If you wish you could drizzle the popcorn with melted butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix over popcorn; toss and serve.
- Store remaining seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.
Really good. Next time I will add even more ranch to this.
A great way to kick up popcorn another notch. Very flavorful. Thanks for posting. Made for PRMR.
Very flavorful! I don't even miss all the salt I usually like to have on my popcorn. Made for the 8th ANNUAL PHOTO SWAP. LET'S PARTY!