1/4 Photos of Chipotle Potato Salad - Ww Friendly
This is out of the a cookbook called "The whole foods market" My granddaughter gave it to me for Christmas. It says to serve at room temperature for best flavor. Preparation time does not include chill time. This figures out to be 3.5 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
THE CHIPOTLE DRESSING
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, canned in
- 1/8 cup adobo sauce
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced (1 1/2 tsps)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1To prepare the chipotle dressing.
- 2Combine the chipotle pepper and adobo sauce, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and salt in a blender until pureed, or combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a wire whisk.
- 3To prepare the salad.
- 4Steam or boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through but still firm.
- 5Chill the potatoes completely.
- 6Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl, and add the diced peppers, onion, corn and cilantro.
- 7Toss the salad with the dressing, and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Potato Salad - Ww Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo
white wine vinegar