Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 -2 stalk celery, sliced thin (or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 chipotle chiles in adobo, deseeded and diced finely (or more, use the seeds if you like the heat)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 slices bacon, cooked very crisp and crumbled reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained (the jalepeno or cumin ones work great!)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 8 medium red potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Toss in remaining ingredients except 1 tablespoon bacon and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Taste to see if you need to add salt and pepper.
- I myself like lots of pepper.
- Top with bacon bits.
- Chill& Serve.