A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet. Definitely moist. It's the best roast I've ever made.
Make and share this Chipotle Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork roast in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- Pour marinade over roast, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- In a preheated oven, cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Allow to cool five minutes before serving.