1/8 Photos of Chipotle Pork Roast
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet. Definitely moist. It's the best roast I've ever made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork roast in baking dish.
- 2In a separate bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- 3Pour marinade over roast, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4In a preheated oven, cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- 5Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- 6Allow to cool five minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 150.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown sugar substitute