1/1 Photo of Chipotle Plum Jam
Oh YES! ;) That is smokey, spicy, sweet, tart jam. Orange and chipotle go so nice togeter. Glaze a pork roast, BBQ chicken pieces, spread it over cream cheese for an appy or on a pork or chicken sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Cook rapidly to the gelling point.
- 3As it thickens stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- 4When it's at the gelling point remove and pour into sterilized jars with a 1/4 inch head space.
- 5Adjust caps and process for 15 minutes in a water bath.
- 6Turn off flame and remove lid. Let sit 5 minutes.
- 7Remove to a draft free spot and leave for 12 hours. Remove rings and wipe jars, label, store in a dark pantry and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Plum Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 167.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo