Oh YES! ;) That is smokey, spicy, sweet, tart jam. Orange and chipotle go so nice togeter. Glaze a pork roast, BBQ chicken pieces, spread it over cream cheese for an appy or on a pork or chicken sandwich.
- Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook rapidly to the gelling point.
- As it thickens stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- When it's at the gelling point remove and pour into sterilized jars with a 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process for 15 minutes in a water bath.
- Turn off flame and remove lid. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Remove to a draft free spot and leave for 12 hours. Remove rings and wipe jars, label, store in a dark pantry and enjoy!