Recipe by Sharon123
Aquired from The Culinary Institute of America: Grilling Cookbook, this is easy and makes a great topping for burritos, tacos, rice, stew, etc.
Top Review by Peter J
Yum! This made a great topping for your Baja Fish Tacos but I could imagine it being great with all your other suggestions. Only change I made to suit what I had was use fresh garlic chives instead of cilantro.
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 4 teaspoons red onions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, sliced thin (chiffonade)