Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe has been adapted from Rebar Restaurant in Victoria, BC.
Make and share this Chipotle Pico De Gallo recipe from Food.com.
- Place diced onion in a small bowl and cover with lime juice. Add water if necessary to cover. Let marinate overnight.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, marinated onions, and remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- The longer it sits, the more the flavors develop. This is excellent on omelets, quesadillas, or in tacos.
- NOTE: I use the extra gravy that comes in canned chipotles in adobo. You can use a chipotle hot sauce, if desired.