My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan.
- 2Add garlic and rice.
- 3Brown garlic and rice for a couple of minutes on high.
- 4Add bouillon cubes and water.
- 5Let boil for a minute or two.
- 6Add chipotle chili and adobo sauce.
- 7Stir everything.
- 8Cover pan with foil or pan lid.
- 9Turn burner to low.
- 10Let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- 11You should not need to add anymore water, but if the rice has soaked up the previous water you can add more if it makes you feel better.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Pepper Spanish Rice
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 464.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: