Prep 1 hr
Cook 50 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken.
Make and share this Chipotle Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Using a food processor, blend together the chipotle chile, mayo, salt and pepper until the mixture is smooth.
- In a baking dish arrange chicken in one layer and coat coat with entire mayo mixture.
- Chill the chicken covered for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Using a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Then coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.
- Place chicken on roasting racks and bake them at 425 in the oven.
- (turning them one time) for thirty minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 375 and bake for 15 minutes more, or until it is cooked.
Tried this with wings.... They were SOOOOO awesome!! They were crisp on the outside & tender on the inside. Will definatly make these again!! Thanks for posting!
Tried this recipe with wings. Turned out very good. I made it a little spicier than the recipe instructed and they were great. Thanks Elizabeth.
My goodness...this was outstanding! I used chicken breasts and they came out so moist. The flavor is incredible, the texture perfect. Thank you so much, Elizabeth for sharing this recipe. I will be making this dish again!