1/1 Photo of Chipotle Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 50 mins
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor, blend together the chipotle chile, mayo, salt and pepper until the mixture is smooth.
- 2In a baking dish arrange chicken in one layer and coat coat with entire mayo mixture.
- 3Chill the chicken covered for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 4Using a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- 5Then coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.
- 6Place chicken on roasting racks and bake them at 425 in the oven.
- 7(turning them one time) for thirty minutes.
- 8Reduce the temperature to 375 and bake for 15 minutes more, or until it is cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.7
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 657.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 49.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo