Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe source: Prevention
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 1⁄2 inches thick pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a small cup combine first 4 ingredients (syrup - adobe sauce).
- Spray grill with Pam and preheat to medium high.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and then brush with glaze.
- Cook pork chops over medium high heat until cooked through (3-5 minutes per side).
I found these to be just ok. I used pork chops about 1/2" thick, and marinated them in the maple/orange/chipotle mixture for a few hours before grilling. I also brushed the leftover marinade on the chops while grilling, but found that the flavor did not really penetrate the meat as much as I'd like.
This has a very nice balance between sweet and spicy. Best of all it is so easy to make. I used pork loins when I prepared mine last night. I can't wait to make this one again!! Made for *Zaar Tag Game 2010*