Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: Prevention
Top Review by Rottmom
I found these to be just ok. I used pork chops about 1/2" thick, and marinated them in the maple/orange/chipotle mixture for a few hours before grilling. I also brushed the leftover marinade on the chops while grilling, but found that the flavor did not really penetrate the meat as much as I'd like.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 1⁄2 inches thick pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small cup combine first 4 ingredients (syrup - adobe sauce).
- Spray grill with Pam and preheat to medium high.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and then brush with glaze.
- Cook pork chops over medium high heat until cooked through (3-5 minutes per side).