1/2 Photos of Chipotle Orange Chicken
2 hrs 20 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten-Free Chipotle Orange Chicken Recipe is from Elana's Pantry (www.elanaspantry.com). It is my children’s current favorite entrée, and will be the main course at our Passover Seder. Its sweet flavors are just right for this festive celebration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2Place chicken in an 8 x 12 inch Pyrex baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle.
- 4Rub mixture onto chicken.
- 5Pour orange juice over chicken.
- 6Marinate chicken in the refrigerator, time permitting for up to 3 hours.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 1.5 to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.1
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 809.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 57.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence