Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Authentic Mexican albóndigas or meatballs are cooked in a delicious chipotle tomato sauce. Serve with cooked rice and warm corn tortillas.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Albondigas al Chipotle, Chipotle Meatball Sauce, mix
- 30 uncooked homemade meatballs (1-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water, tomato sauce and Sauce Mix to boil in 3-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully add meatballs. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (or heated through if using frozen meatballs), stirring occasionally.
- Serve meatballs and sauce with cooked rice and warm corn tortillas, if desired.