Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on Emeril's website. It was reported that this is the sauce that they use on Dairy Queen's Flamethrower Burgers. Sounds like it would be good with fries too.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, seeds removed and roughly chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a clean container and refrigerate until ready to use or serve.
- Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Oh yum....just loving this!!
Superb on sandwiches, burgers and as a dip for fries...we've done it all, and licked up every last dribble of it!!!
Made and reviewed as a THANK YOU for tagging in PRMR during the recent TIC-TAC-TOE event.
I made this and used it with a chopped egg and avocado sandwich and it was super! Just the right kick. Thanks! Made for Zaar Stars game.
Two words: yum yum. This mayo would brighten any sandwich. The flavors are perfect, with just enough heat. Thanks for posting! Made for Super Bowl Football Pool.