From Cooking Light. Per 2/3 cup serving: 264 calories, 6.4 g fat, 3 g protein, 49.4 g carb, 4.4 g fiber, 19 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sweet potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover; bring to a boil.
- 2Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- 3Drain and return potatoes to pan; add in half-and-half, butter, and juice; mash to desired consistency.
- 4Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- 5Take 2 chilies out of the can and chop them; reserve remaining chiles and sauce for something else.
- 6Stir chopped chilies, brown sugar, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon into potato mixture.
- 7Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and sprinkle remaining cinnamon over the top.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo