Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chef Aaron Hudlow, "Order In Personal Chef Service"
- 1 can chipotle chile (In the Mexican Section)
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- pork tenderloin
Grilled Mango Salsa
- green onion
- red grapes
- cider vinegar
- Combine ingredients for marinade in food processor and blend.
- Pour over pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill and cook tenderloin to desired temperature.
- Remove pit from mango and brush with oil.
- Grill green onion and mango for just a few minutes to soften and impart grilled flavor.
- Cut grapes and tomatoes in quarters and dice mango and green onion.
- Dress with a splash of cider vinegar, honey and chopped cilantro.
Very easy to make, followed instructions for the marinade and it was good. For the salsa, I didn't grill the mango or the green onion, just chopped them up with the other ingredients and served it over the very thinly sliced pork tenderloins. I didn't grill the meat either, I sauteed it quickly in a skillet on the stovetop. Delicious and extra easy!
This was very juicey and tasty. The marinade was great. I thought the marinade on the meat would be very hot, but it wasn't, just the flavor of the chipotle peppers. I will make this again. The salsa was great with the meat.