Recipe by Danny Beason
Chef Aaron Hudlow, "Order In Personal Chef Service"
Top Review by Sauce Lover
Very easy to make, followed instructions for the marinade and it was good. For the salsa, I didn't grill the mango or the green onion, just chopped them up with the other ingredients and served it over the very thinly sliced pork tenderloins. I didn't grill the meat either, I sauteed it quickly in a skillet on the stovetop. Delicious and extra easy!
- 1 can chipotle chile (In the Mexican Section)
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- pork tenderloin
Grilled Mango Salsa
- green onion
- red grapes
- cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients for marinade in food processor and blend.
- Pour over pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill and cook tenderloin to desired temperature.
- Remove pit from mango and brush with oil.
- Grill green onion and mango for just a few minutes to soften and impart grilled flavor.
- Cut grapes and tomatoes in quarters and dice mango and green onion.
- Dress with a splash of cider vinegar, honey and chopped cilantro.