This chicken is awesome on a taco or in/on any Mexican dish! Cook time doesn't include marinating time. Kick it up by adding more chipotle powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, mix all ingredients except chicken until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture over chicken and cover. I use a Zip-loc.
- 3Marinate in the fridge 4-5 hours or longer for better flavor.
- 4Grill chicken over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink on the center.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 27.6 g