Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This chicken is awesome on a taco or in/on any Mexican dish! Cook time doesn't include marinating time. Kick it up by adding more chipotle powder.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Butterflied if real thick)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- black pepper
- In blender, mix all ingredients except chicken until smooth.
- Pour mixture over chicken and cover. I use a Zip-loc.
- Marinate in the fridge 4-5 hours or longer for better flavor.
- Grill chicken over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink on the center.
Great taste with a slight kick!