- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 -4 canned chipotle peppers
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce, from canned chipotle peppers
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients into the work bowl of a food processor; process until pureed.
- Transfer mixture to a ziploc bag then add meat of choice. Marinade 24 hours.
- VERY IMPORTANT: This marinade contains no salt. Season with salt the marinated meat to taste before grilling.