Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking Light Online - July 2001. Wow is the only comment I've had
Make and share this Chipotle-Maple Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Note: Chipotle chile peppers come packed in adobo sauce and are available in seven-ounce cans.
- Because you need such a small amount in this recipe, you can freeze what's left over in a heavy duty freezer bag for another use.
- Place sweet potato in saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.