Sue Masters's Note:
Cooking Light Online - July 2001. Wow is the only comment I've had
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Chipotle chile peppers come packed in adobo sauce and are available in seven-ounce cans.
- 2Because you need such a small amount in this recipe, you can freeze what's left over in a heavy duty freezer bag for another use.
- 3Place sweet potato in saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 5Return potatoes to pan.
- 6Add remaining ingredients; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle-Maple Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 232.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo