We love squash! Hot, sweet, spicy, EASY...and healthy! This kickin' squash dish has it all. Feel free to use full fat/sugar ingredients here, and adjust spices and syrups to your taste.
- Combine the chipotle pepper, sauce, margarine and syrup in a small food processor and process until smooth.
- In a plastic baggie, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. (Let sit in the fridge for a few hours if possible.).
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the squash out evenly on one layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with optional salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then stir/toss.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.