Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, whisk and refrigerate until ready to use.
This is a great dressing and an even better marinade for chicken breast and shrimp. I was in a hurry and just dumped all of the ingredients into the blender and it was ready in a flash. Love it.
Great dressing for any hearty salad. I used it on a black bean salad. I did cut way back on the oil (watching my diet!) but this still turned out fine. I didn't bother mincing and just dumped everything in my mini food processor. How easy! The chipotle is a great addition to this.