Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Grilled tuna gets spicy flavor from Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade and a squeeze of lime juice.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 2 lbs tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.