Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
From our local grocery store. Can't wait for our sweet corn to be planted! You could just as easily cut the corn of the cob, add everything into a saucepan and cook
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup southwest chipotle seasoning, ground
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soften
- 4 fresh lime wedges
- In a large saucepan, simmer corn in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes.
- Mix butter and seasoning together and divide into fourths.
- Spread one-fourth of this mixture over each ear of corn.
- Serve each with a lime wedge to squeeze over the corn.
Yum! I didn't have 1/2 cup chpotle seasoning, but did have chipotle cubes, a concentrated chipotle seasoning, so used that and wow, it was so good! Thanks Charlotte! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.