Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
With only a total of 6 ingredients, this simple chinese dish sounds too good to be true... can't wait to try it!
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (chipotle flavor)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 lb chicken wings (about 14 wings)
- 1⁄4 cup batter (a Crispy seasoning kind)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cut and discard wing tips.
- Mix Chipotle BBQ Sauce, honey and lime juice and set aside.
- Coat chicken wings with Crispy Seasoning Batter evenly and set aside.
- Just before frying, roll chicken wings in batter again to pick up as much as batter as possible.
- Separate wings to 2 batches and deep fry each batch at 370°F 3-4 minutes turning frequently.
- When each batch are done, let oil re-heat to 370 F and re-fry all wings 3-4 minutes until crispy golden and done.
- Remove wings and shake off excess oil.
- Heat griddle or wok on medium heat; add butter then add mixture of Chipotle BBQ Sauce, honey and lime juice.
- Heat sauce until boiling and let it reduce and become sticky, then turn off heat and add in wings. Toss to coat wings, remove and serve immediately.