With only a total of 6 ingredients, this simple chinese dish sounds too good to be true... can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut and discard wing tips.
- 2Mix Chipotle BBQ Sauce, honey and lime juice and set aside.
- 3Coat chicken wings with Crispy Seasoning Batter evenly and set aside.
- 4Just before frying, roll chicken wings in batter again to pick up as much as batter as possible.
- 5Separate wings to 2 batches and deep fry each batch at 370°F 3-4 minutes turning frequently.
- 6When each batch are done, let oil re-heat to 370 F and re-fry all wings 3-4 minutes until crispy golden and done.
- 7Remove wings and shake off excess oil.
- 8Heat griddle or wok on medium heat; add butter then add mixture of Chipotle BBQ Sauce, honey and lime juice.
- 9Heat sauce until boiling and let it reduce and become sticky, then turn off heat and add in wings. Toss to coat wings, remove and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Lime Sticky Wings
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.5
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 205.3 mg
- Sodium 503.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: