Recipe by Elana's Pantry
lately I find myself looking for quick entrees that offer a lot of protein without a lot of work. This Chipotle Lime Salmon is one of those. My husband loved it, pronouncing it blog-worthy after his first bite. http://www.elanaspantry.com/chipotle-lime-salmon/
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 limes, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and place on a metal baking sheet.
- Rub each fillet with olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet.
- Turn down oven temperature to 275°.
- Place salmon in oven and cook for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you like your fish.