Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this great Wing Sauce Recipe online. I wanted to trying something different than the normal Buffalo Sauce for my smoked Chicken Wings. The Sauce turned out OUTSTANDING on the Wings. The wife and kids loved the Wings. The In-Laws even said it was the best Wings they have ever had. The Sauce has the best of both worlds, Spicy and Sweet. I'm even thinking about using this Sauce on Smoked Ribs. I'm a big fan of this Website and I just want to share this great recipe with everyone here.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 6 ounces water
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic clove
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Put chipotle peppers, water, lime juice, garlic and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add cilantro and mix.
- Wing sauce can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- (You can increase the HEAT by adding more Chipotle Peppers).