Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another variation to "fancy up" nuts to serve at your next party.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) candeluxe mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Brush canola oil on 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake nuts on greased pan 5 minutes.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle chipotle seasoning onto nuts and stir to cover all nuts and continue baking 5-7 minutes.
- Immediately pour nuts onto waxed or parchment paper to cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Very good and spicy! I just used plain peanuts, and they taste wonderful.