Recipe by Lizzie-Babette
Easy, quick, and subtly spice, this one's a winner for weekday dinners, or even for company. Nice any time of the year with salads or fresh corn in the warm months, and with winter squash and spinach during cold months. Adapted from epicurious.com,
Top Review by taylortwo
excellent recipe! we loved this. the chipotles do give it alot of heat but the honey really balances it out. the pork was tender and juicy and loaded with flavor. my dh said this one is a keeper and i have been asked to make this often. way to go beth and thanks for the recipe.
- 3 canned chipotle chiles in adobo (1/4 cup total)
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Purée chipotles in adobo with garlic and honey in a blender until you have a smooth glaze.
- Pat pork dry and sprinkle with salt and allspice, rubbing the mixture into the meat.
- Put pork on a foil-lined baking sheet and spread with the glaze to coat well.
- Roast the pork in the middle of oven until an instant-read thermometer registers 155°F, about 20 minutes.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes on a cutting board before cutting into thin slices.