Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy Omaha Steaks.
Make and share this Chipotle Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb salted butter, and soft
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, pureed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic, fresh chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Soften butter at room temperature.
- Place in a mixer or in a mixing bowl and whip butter until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1-1/2" in diameter and twist the paper at the ends. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Slice into 1-1/2" coins as needed. Place the "coin" on the steak just as they are coming off the grill. The idea is to have it half melted on top as you are serving your steaks.
- Store the unused butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.