Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
Courtesy Omaha Steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb salted butter, and soft
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, pureed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic, fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Soften butter at room temperature.
- 2Place in a mixer or in a mixing bowl and whip butter until it is smooth and creamy.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper.
- 5Roll into a tube about 1-1/2" in diameter and twist the paper at the ends. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- 6Slice into 1-1/2" coins as needed. Place the "coin" on the steak just as they are coming off the grill. The idea is to have it half melted on top as you are serving your steaks.
- 7Store the unused butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo