Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
This recipe came from an all hot pepper dishes cooking magazine. Ham and chipotle: a guaranteed combination.
- 2 chipotle chiles, finely diced
- 200 g finely diced or ground ham
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease muffin tins with the melted butter.
- Set aside.
- Combine rest of the ingredients until well mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill muffin molds up to 3/4 capacity with the mixture.
- Bake at 180° Celsius (make conversion to Fahrenheit), until golden brown.
- Let cool a while before unmolding.