Found this online and altered the ingredients to be low-fat. Had it last night and it was awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In shallow bowl, stir together lime juice and chipotle chile powder.
- 2Place chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper. Use meat pounder to pound the breasts to 1/2 inch thick. Cut off excess fat.
- 3Marinade chicken breasts at least 15 minutes, preferably an hour.
- 4Heat grill on high heat.
- 5Grill chicken until cooked through.
- 6Place cheese slice on chicken and allow to melt.
- 7Toast hamburger buns on grill.
- 8To assemble - bun bottom, chicken with melted cheese, avocado and lettuce, mayonnaise, top of bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Grilled Chicken With Avocado Sandwich (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 498.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smart Beat fat free cheese