Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this online and altered the ingredients to be low-fat. Had it last night and it was awesome!
Make and share this Chipotle Grilled Chicken With Avocado Sandwich (Low-Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- In shallow bowl, stir together lime juice and chipotle chile powder.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper. Use meat pounder to pound the breasts to 1/2 inch thick. Cut off excess fat.
- Marinade chicken breasts at least 15 minutes, preferably an hour.
- Heat grill on high heat.
- Grill chicken until cooked through.
- Place cheese slice on chicken and allow to melt.
- Toast hamburger buns on grill.
- To assemble - bun bottom, chicken with melted cheese, avocado and lettuce, mayonnaise, top of bun.
This was awesome. Easy, quick, perfect for something healthy to-go. I don't have a grill so I just baked it for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Delicious! I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing!