Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Moaning around the house, thinking what to make for dinner I came accross the chipotle pepper sauce I had just bought and decided to minimize the pepper spicy flavor a little with some lemon dipping oil. It was a hit, not to spicy and lemony flavor. I opted for a side salad and some freshly squeezed lemonade. Easy, light and refreshing........deliciossso!!!
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄8 cup chipotle hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon dipping extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In large ziplock, place boneless chicken breasts, salt, freshly ground pepper and lemon dipping extra virgin olive oil, closing bag tightly and marinating for 1/2 an hour, at least.
- In hot heavy stove top grill, lightly cover with lemon dipping extra virgin olive oil, place chicken pieces.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, turn and brush with chipotle pepper sauce.
- Turn once again and brush with remaining chipotle pepper sauce.
- Remove from grill and serve with some lemon wedges and a side salad.