From fitnessmagazine.com; recipe developed by Melissa Clark. Haven't tried yet.
Make and share this Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken With Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (10 ounces each)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt, plus additional to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds)
- chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil and scatter on the bottom of a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chilies, garlic, honey, vinegar, salt, cumin, and cinnamon to make a paste. Rub the paste evenly over each breast.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the sweet potatoes and roast until the chicken is just cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve garnished with cilantro if desired.