- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup (Joseph's or Steel's)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 lb pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend a few tablespoons with a teaspoon of ground Chipotle powder and tablespoon or two of butter, a sprinkle of salt -- and toss it with a pound of pecans.
- Spread out on a sheet pan and roast in a 300 degree oven for about 15 minutes until toasty. Watch that you dont burn them.
- When they cool, they are roasted and crisp -- and that sweet hot salty thing going on is AMAZING.