Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this smoky sauce a few days in advance. (Note the chicken can be marinated in vegetable oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, covered in the refrigerator, for atleast 30 minutes.)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, preferably Best Foods
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned green chilies, drained and minced
- 2 tablespoons canned black beans, rinsed, drained and minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, about 1/2 of a lime
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small glass or stainless steel bowl until they are well blended.
- Add the chipotles, green chilies, black beans, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce and whisk for 30 seconds, or until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.