Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sweet and spicy rub, that's easy and quick. Only needs to sit on tenderloin for 20 minutes! Way quicker than messing with a marinade!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pork tenderloin
- preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Mix all seasonings in small bowl.
- In large ziplock back, coat tenderloins with all ingredients.
- Let sit in refridgerator for 20 minutes.
- Grill 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.