1/2 Photos of Chipotle-Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
I'm super addicted to anything chipotle, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at myself for filling crescent rolls with it! I just had these for lunch and really enjoyed them. I hope you do, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients for the filling.
- 2Spoon approximately one tablespoon of filling in the center of the larger side of a crescent roll, and spread out just a bit. Roll up crescent roll beginning with large end, and press any seams together to keep in filling. Repeat with remaining crescent rolls.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees Farenheit for 11-13 minutes, or until rolls are browned.
- 4NOTE: A bit of cooked and chopped chicken added to the filling would be great! I had a tiny bit of filling left which I scrambled with eggs for breakfast -- you could also use two cans of crescent rolls and a bit less filling, or make a quesadilla for lunch tomorrow!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle-Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 593.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo