I found this recipe on the internet. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds pretty good.
Make and share this Chipotle Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°, allowing the cast iron skillet to heat up with it.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Fold in the egg, buttermilk, milk, oil, and chipotles.
- Spray cooking spray on cast iron skillet and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- When cornbread is taken out of the oven, immediately run a knife around the edges and flip the skillet over onto a plate.
- Serve with butter.