1/1 Photo of chipotle corn muffins
My husband loves these with garlic roasted chicken or veggie soup. I can't remember where the recipe originated. For a variation, add a small can of yellow corn to the batter. Good on a cold winter night. Medium hot on the heat scale.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin tins lightly with oil.
- 3Mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cornmeal in a small bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with yogurt.
- 5Stir in the chipotles& cheese; then gently stir the egg mix into the cornmeal mix just until combined.
- 6fill the muffin tins with the batter& bake for 10-15 minutes for regular sized muffins or 7-10 minutes for mini-muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for chipotle corn muffins
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo