1/5 Photos of Chipotle Copycat Lime Rice Recipe
Allan Lee's Note:
This is a copycat recipe I found for this amazing rice, it works perfectly with a nice savory pulled pork that I use for making burritos. But it really is good enough to have on it's own. *edit* I will have to revisit this recipe soon and come up with more precise measurements and possibly using more generic rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil or butter over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted.
- 2Add rice and lime juice, stir for 1 minute.
- 3Add water and salt, bring to a full rolling boil.(Some people have had success with 1 cup of water, but when I've made it with 2 it worked for me).
- 4At boiling, cover, turn down to simmer over low heat until rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- 5Add in the cilantro and fluff rice with a fork.
Browse Our Top Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Copycat Lime Rice Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g