Smoky, spicy coleslaw. You will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's or Best Foods)
- 1/2 cup real sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses (not blackstrap)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 canned chipotle chile (minced)
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce, from the can
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups packed green cabbage
- 6 cups packed red cabbage
- 7 scallions (sliced into thin rounds)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (chopped and packed tightly into the cup)
- 1Prepare the dressing by stirring together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, molasses, sugar, minced chile, adobo sauce, and 1 teaspoons salt.
- 2In large bowl, toss together cabbage, green onions, 3/4 cup of the chopped cilantro.
- 3pour dressing over vegetables tossing well.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- 5Before serving, add more salt if desired and scatter remaining cilantro over top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: