Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
A common appetizer when watching soccer games in Mexico.
- 1 lb drained cocktail franks, sliced in halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dairy cream
- 2 canned chipotle chiles
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Place the halved cocktail weiners, the oilve oil and the onions in a microwave safe container.
- Microwave them for about 3 minutes.
- Process in blender the dairy cream with the chipotles and tomato sauce.
- Pour over the weiners and microwave for 3 more minutes.