- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups olive oil
- 3 ounces chipotle peppers
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a quart container.
- With a burr mixer, slowly add oil. Extra oil may be needed depending on consistency desired.
- If a burr mixer is unavailable, you can use a blender or a robot-coup. Both have a hole on the lid, so you can still gradually add the oil.
- Salt and pepper are added only to taste.