1/3 Photos of Chipotle Chili-Spiked Mocha Slush
4 hrs 15 mins
This is a jazzed up version of a cold mocha. From Smoothies and Summer Drinks. Cooking time is time spent in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 -1 1/4 ounce) package instant hot chocolate powder (without marshmallows)
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup coffee ice cream or 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- whipped cream (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1In 2-cup glass measure stir together hot chocolate mix, coffee crystals, chili powder and ground cinnamon.
- 2Stir in hot water until combined.
- 3Pour into ice cube tray. Freeze until firm.
- 4In blender container combine chocolate ice cubes, ice cream and half-and-half. Cover and blend until smooth.
- 5Pour into glasses.
- 6Serve immediately topped with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Chili-Spiked Mocha Slush
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 188.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g